Gianluca Didino – writer
Born in Italy in 1985, based in London. I write essays, fiction and everything in between for Italian magazines. I published Essere senza casa. Sulla condizione di vivere in tempi strani (minimum fax, 2020, ENG here) and Brucia, memoria (Quanti Einaudi, 2021).
- Near-Coincidences / LA Review of Books / 2022
- Foreword to 2666 by Edoardo Camurri / Ampere / June 2022
- Foreword to Padanistan by Tomaso Clavarino / Publisher / May 2022
- Sensucht (short story) / The Florence Review / May 2022
- Altered Manifactured Landscapes / Lotus / 2018
- Peter Lamborn Wilson, The New Nihilism (with Alessandro Mazzi) / ENG to IT / Ampere / June 2022